The policy was last modified on April 01, 2022
We collect information about you, such as your name, email address, rewards number, and credit/debit card details through your use of the Site.
We use your information to provide the requested services, maintain and improve the Site, and send you marketing communications.
We share your information with our affiliated companies, partners (such as hotels and other travel partners) and third party service providers as described below.
We maintain reasonable security measures to protect your information and require our partners and service providers to do the same.
Access and Data Subject Rights
You can access and correct your Personal Information, and exercise certain other rights to your Personal Information by contacting us as detailed below.
TCI Marketing Emails
You can opt-out of TCI’s email marketing communications by using the unsubscribe link in our marketing emails.
Third Party Links
We provide links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by us and are governed by separate user terms and privacy statements.
What information we gather and use:
- When you use the TCI Site or other services available through the TCI Site, we collect certain Personal Information, such as your name, email address, telephone number, username, password, mailing address, rewards number, credit/debit card number and related information.
- We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our Site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we will post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us using the information listed below.
- If you access the TCI Site from a mobile device, with your consent, we will also gather geographic location information from you, to better customize your experience using the TCI Site.
- As is true of most websites and apps, we also gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, device ID, and clickstream data. We use this information, to analyze trends, to administer the Site, to track users’ movements around the Site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We do not consider this automatically collected data to be Personal Information except where we can link it to you as an individual or where applicable law requires us to.
How we use information:
We share and use the information we collect in the following ways:
- To administer the Site: Your information helps us provide you with the services offered on our Site.
- To personalize your experience: Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our Site: We continually strive to improve our offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions: Specifically, your information will be shared with hotels and other travel partners to process transactions made on the TCI Site, and to third-party providers of credit card transaction.
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing will be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. We will also email you about specials and promotions offered through our Site, with your consent where required (see, “Unsubscribing from TCI Marketing” below).
- To implement social networking features: Specifically, you can log in to our Site using sign-in services such as Facebook Connect. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain Personal Information with us, such as your name and email address, to automatically register an account with us. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on this Site to your profile page to share with others within your network. Our Site also includes social media features, such as the Facebook Like button, links to our various social media pages and Widgets, such as the Share this button or interactive mini-programs that run on our Site.
Certain regions, such as the European Union, require us to explain the legal bases we rely on to collect and process your Personal Information. We rely on: (1) Necessity to perform a contract with you – we need to process your Personal Information in order to provide desired content to you, answer questions and requests from you, and provide customer support; (2) Our legitimate interests – we process your information to maintain the security and safety of the Site, to detect and prevent fraud, to protect and defend the rights or property of others, or our own rights and interests, and to respond to lawful requests, court orders, and legal process; (3) Compliance with legal obligations – we need to process your information to comply with relevant laws and regulatory requirements, such as to substantiate tax liability; and (4) Consent – we rely on consent for direct marketing communications and certain cookies, which you can opt out of as detailed above.
How we share information;
- With trusted third parties (such as partners or credit card processors) who assist us in operating our business, processing credit card transactions or otherwise conducting our business, or providing services to you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. These companies are authorized to use your Personal Information only as necessary to provide these services to us. We will not sell or otherwise share your Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes without your consent. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information will be provided for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- With our affiliated group companies who have access to this information with our permission and who need to know or have access to this information to perform the service requested by you (including customer services) and internal (audit/compliance) investigations.
- With regulatory authorities, courts, government agencies and other third parties when permitted or required by applicable law/regulation, to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process, to enforce TCI Site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
- In connection with a business transfer, if TCI is involved in a reorganization, merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership.
How we protect your information:
We implement commercially reasonable security measures to maintain the safety of your Personal Information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your Personal Information on the Site. All supplied sensitive information (such as credit/debit card information) is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider’s database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your credit card number(s) will not be stored on our servers, unless specifically required. Any credit/debit card numbers are processed, stored and transferred in a PCI compliant manner. Since no method of electronic processing, storage or transmission is 100% secure, if you have reason to believe that your experience on the Site is no longer secure (such as your account has been compromised), please contact us immediately as detailed below.
Cookies are small files that a website or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the websites or service providers’ systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. We use session and persistent cookies to help us remember and process the items in your shopping cart and understand and save your preferences for future visits. If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off certain cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn certain cookies off, some of our services may not function properly.
You can opt-out of receiving targeted advertisements by visiting www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ or www.aboutads.info/choices. However, even if you opt-out such technology, you may continue to receive advertisements from the relevant ad network, but the advertisements will not be tailored to your browsing activities and interests. Please also visit here to opt out of Google Analytics.
At this time, the Site is not configured to honor browsers’ “Do Not Track” signals. Updating and correcting information We encourage you to promptly update your Personal Information if it changes. You can correct, update, amend, remove, or ask to have it removed by making the change on your user account settings page, or exercise any rights under applicable law, including to access, delete, restrict, object or transfer your Personal Information by emailing our Customer Support at email@example.com or by contacting us by postal mail at the contact information listed below. If you no longer desire our service, please contact us directly using the same contact information. We will comply with requests under this section as soon as reasonably practicable as required by applicable law.
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. However, we will need to retain and use certain Personal Information for record-keeping purposes, such as to complete and process any transaction you began prior to any request, as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, such as our tax, fraud and compliance obligations, to resolve disputes, or for other purposes as required or permitted by applicable law. In addition, please note that even if you opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us, we will still need to send you service-related communications and may need to keep Personal Information we have collected about you for record-keeping in order to honor your requests, research and other purposes.
Unsubscribing from TCI Marketing:
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter or other promotional email, we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you can choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, accessing the email preferences in your account settings page or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are having difficulty unsubscribing using the above methods, please contact us as detailed below.
Links to other websites:
A Special Note About Children
Persons under the age of 18 are not eligible to use any services on our Site.
Terms and Conditions
Transition Concierge International LLC
950 S Pine Island Road
Plantation, FL 33558
If you reside in the EU, you can also contact your local data protection authority with any questions or complaints about our privacy practices.